7.22.2012

Home Again

Though all of our adventures have been wonderful, it feels great to be back home again.  Last week when we got back from our Oregon/California trip, we had one night at home, repacked, and left again  for McCall.  Chase's parents had rented a house near the lake for all of last week and we had a ton of fun!  Lots of hiking, kayaking, and relaxing... Chase broke me into the mountain biking world while we were there (I will admit I am a fan of having my two feet on the ground, but maybe with practice I will become a mountain biker! Oh, did I mention, the trail we went on was rated "extremely strenuous" in the trail guide??? I definitely wish I would have been the one to pick which trail we went on... ha!)  Enjoy the pics! 

Klamath Falls -> Grants Pass -> Redwoods
Have to get a Dutch Bros in Grants Pass, Oregon!














hermit crab

Chase's shirt was the same color as the water at Crater Lake!



McCall (part 1)


There was a poor little birdie stuck in the window... see following pictures as to how we got it out.... OH BOY!












Poor Liddy was sea sick!






Pearl lake for Jeneen's mom, who was also 'Pearl'!



Liddy had a weird thing about eating the lilly pads.... strange.


***Part 2 of McCall pics will be up soon!!!


I hope everyone had a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment