1.09.2012

The First

The first sentence is always the hardest for me when I write;  Just like taking the first step out the door to head out on a run.  It's over with now, so that makes it easier!  Chase and I have recently started our own "first"; we got married in Texas this past November.  The past few months have gone by so fast, and just recently, it has caused me to stop and think of what I put into my days.  Do I get done what I meant to do?  Have I checked anything off my list?  That's my reasoning for a blog.  I think that if I am updating others on what is going on in our lives, I might, just maybe, make a point to actually finish my projects so I can get them up here to show you guys!!  (Please remind me of this every now and then!! haha)


My goal for the next month is to get TWO of the items done in this list (Yep, very ambitious over here!)  


To-Do
1. Bottle decorations for guest bath
2. Kitchen lettering project
3. Re-do the old window pane that has been sitting in the garage since I moved in....
4. Organize the bathroom cabinets
5. Make a ruffled knit skirt
6. Sew a pencil skirt like the one I am drooling over in the Boden spring catalog....


OK! That's a good start!  


XOXO

2 comments:

  1. yay! I found your blog! I'll be watching for that ruffle knit skirt and the Boden-ish skirt. I dog-ear nearly every page in that catalog...wanting to copy their stuff. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) I don't have time to sew, so I've bought a few things. heheh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for finding us on here :) I LOVE Boden, so we will see if I can make something anywhere near how cute their things are... I have been on the look-out for fabric, so once I get some, I will put my nose to the grind stone!

    ReplyDelete